Into Space 2 Into Space 2

I caught myself staying up late shooting off my rocket, and playing this game. I love/hate games like this, I go to give it a whirl and wind up spending hours trying to rack up upgrades to my unit (insert dick joke here).

Jacksmith Jacksmith

I love a good Jack- and this is no exception. I thought I'd get tired of this pretty quick, but It proved to be a welcome distraction-kind of like Tom Fulp's mom- except it didn't hang around after I was done with it. Well done.

Snaktris Snaktris

Not bad- didn't really cause snake to grow though.

Meet and Fuck My Favorite Meet and Fuck My Favorite

This was little bit of ahight... I mean I've talked Safeway check out broads into awkward backseat handies faster then it took to get to the end of this game. Could have used some scat or that "oh no you're hurting me with your wang" expression on the doll that we all know so well. Right guys?.....or maybe not.

The C word The C word

I am having a little trouble assembling the words to express how much I love this game! It gave me a full purple head. And, like most cunts, once I started playing with it, I couldn't stop until I came to the end. And then I wanted a sandwich and a nap.

Jungle Cock: The Game Jungle Cock: The Game

As an authority on cocks I give this a full soft one. Like most jungle cock, it was humorous at first, but got old REEEEEALLLY FAST.